1. Which guitar legend is married Valerie Bertinelli?
2. What is the name of the used car price publication started by Les Kelley?
3. Which actor portrayed troubled teen Jim Stark in the film Rebel Without a Cause?
4. What kitchen appliance is also the nickname given to ex-Chicago Bear football player William Perry?
5. What actor traveled back in time in Back to the Future?
6. The Berlin Wall fell in which decade 1980’s or 1990’s?
7. An associate’s degree is typically earned in how many years?
8. How many ounces are in a pint?
9. How many engines are there on a 747 jumbo jet?
10. Which can exist longer without water a camel or a rat?
11. What is the chemical symbol for water?
12. Which artist recorded the multi-million selling album Born to Run?
13. The Hoosiers is the nickname of which university’s sports teams?
14. Which soldier and political leader is pictured on the $10 bill?
15. What comic book caped crusader was created by Bob Kane?
16. What is the only rock that is regularly consumed by humans?
17. Which artist was born first, Vincent Van Gogh or Claude Monet?
18. True or False David Letterman was once a weatherman.
19. You know John Hinckley tried to kill Reagan, but who was he trying to impress, Jodie Foster or Farrah Fawcett?
20. China’s first fast food ‘joint’ was_________?
21. Annie sings “Just thinking about tomorrow/Clears away the __________________ and the sorrow…”
22. What famous ride occurred during the night of April 18, 1775?
23. The coccyx, located at the base of the spine, is thought to be the evolutionary remainder of what body part?
24. Who was the first African-American justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, Clarence Thomas, Thurgood Marshall, or Fredrick Douglas?
25. Finish this line from Cool Hand Luke: “What we have here is a failure to ______________________”
26. Which city was the capital of the confederacy during most of the Civil War, Richmond, Montgomery, or Gettysburgh?
27. What championship baseball team was nicknamed the Big Red Machine in the 70’s?
28. Where do 70% of all the almonds eaten in the world come from, California, India, or Egypt?
29. True or False Russia sold Alaska to the U.S. in a 1867 transaction that would become known as Seward’s Folly.
30. A deficiency in what vitamin will cause scurvy, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E?
31. Who was the original host of Wheel of Fortune, Chuck Woolery, Wink Martindale, or Pat Sajak?
32. Which of these players does not belong on the list of top five lifetime base-stealers: Lou Brock, Ty Cobb, or Barry Bonds?
33. In Three Dog Night’s Joy to the World what was Jeremiah?
34. Who wrote the 1971 hit song American Pie?
35. True or False Sam Houston was born in Texas
36. What did the U.S. Fugitive Slave Act of 1850 require be done with a runaway slave: Be returned to owner, be set free, or be put to death?
37. What book by Dr. Alex Comfort was subtitled A Gourmet Guide to Lovemaking?
38. When was the first copper penny first minted in the U.S.: 1792, 1811, or 1910?
39. What does the “M” in “CD=ROM” stand for?
40. What kind of animal is Dolly, who became famous in 1997 for her cloned genes?
1. Eddie Van Halen
2. Kelley Blue Book
3. James Dean
5. Michael J. Fox
12. Bruce Springsteen
13. Indiana University
14. Alexander Hamilton
19. Jodie Foster
22. Midnight ride of Paul Revere
24. Thurgood Marshall
27. Cincinnati Reds
30. Vitamin C
31. Chuck Woolery
32. Barry Bonds
33. A bullfrog
34. Don Mclean
35. False (He was born in Virginia)
36. Be returned to the owner
37. The Joy of Sex