Fun Facts, Trivia compliments of Promo Only and a few I threw in.
- The “Hundred Year War” lasted 116 years.
- Ecuador is the country that makes Panama Hats.
- The infamous “Black Box” on commercial airplanes is ORANGE.
- The 57 on Heinz Ketchup bottle represents the number of varieties
of pickles the company once had.
- Money isn’t made out of paper, it’s made out of cotton.
- The Declaration Of Independence is written on hemp paper
- Name two U.S. Currency bills, currently in circulation, that
have the picture of someone who was never president
Answers: $10.00 Alexander Hamilton (Secretary of Treasury)
$100.00 Benjamin Franklin (Statesman, Inventor…)
- Name a U.S, coin that has the same person on the front and the back
Answer: The penny. Abraham Lincoln is on the front and on the back.
He is sitting in the Lincoln Memorial.
Tip: Same is true for the $5.00 Bill
- A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down
continually from the bottom of the glass to the top.
- A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate
- Every person has a unique tongue print, hand print, eye print and smell
- The red “spot” on the 7UP logo comes from its inventor who had red eyes.
He was albino.
- During the chariot scene in “Ben Hur” a small red car can be seen in the
distance. And a person is wearing a watch.
- On average 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily
- Chocolate kills dogs. True, chocolate effects a dogs heart and nervous
system, a few ounces is enough to kill a small sized dog.
- Leonardo Da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other,
at the same time.
- American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from
each salad served in first class.
- Bruce Lee was so fast that they actually had to SLOW a film down so you
could see his moves.
- The mask used by Michael Myers in the original Halloween movie was
actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white.
- Casey Kasem is the original voice of Shaggy on Scooby-Doo.
- Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery
than it has in it.