1. What caped crusader fought crime in Gotham City? Batman
2. What did William Tell shoot off of his son’s head? Apple
3. What did Delilah cut off to make Samson weak? His hair
4. George W. Bush was governor of what state? Texas
5. In baseball, where do the Braves come from? Atlanta
6. Who killed Marvin Gaye? His father
7. Who was Paul Simon’s long time singing partner? Art Garfunkel
8. Where do koalas live? Australia
9. What are birds of a feather said to do? Flock together
10. What does the e in e-mail stand for? Electronic
11. What is a sacher torte: a cake, a dance step, or a geometric shape?
12. Flickertail, North Dakota is named for what type of animal: squirrel, bird, or snake?
13. What is the longest mountain range: Himalayas, Rockies, or Mid-Ocean Range?
14. As of 2005, Meryl Streep was nominated for 13 Academy Awards. How many did she win: 1, 2, or 5?
15 Which state receives the most lightening strikes: Florida, California, or Texas?
16. What is Cuba’s official language: Spanish, Cuban, or Castillian?
17. What is the Panda’s native country: Bangladesh, China, or Australia?
18. Who is the oldest of the Three Musketeers: Athos, Porthos, or Aramis?
19. Which is the only mammal unable to jump? Hippopotamus, elephant, or sloth?
20. Which of these metals does not occur naturally: Silver, copper, or bronze?
21. True or False. John Wayne’s real name was Marion Morrison.
22. True or False. In Rome and the rest of Italy nearly 100% of the residents are catholic.
23. True or False. The family dog on The Jetsons was named Cosmo.
24. True or False. USA Today sells more copies than any other daily in the U.S.
25. True or False. A fairy named Puck appears in Shakespeare’s The Taming of the Shrew.
26. True or False. Tennessee Williams was born in Mississippi.
27. True or False. Irving Berlin wrote the song God Bless America, yet he was born in Russia.
28. True or False. Leonardo DaVinci’s The Last Supper is the world’s most expensive painting.
29. True or False. The harpsichord was invented before the piano.
30. True or False. Stephen King made his writing debut with Firestarter.
31. What famous gun fighter and poker player was a dentist who died of tuberculosis at age 35? Doc Holiday
32. Who was the first president to ascend to the presidency after a president resigned? Gerald Ford
33. Who is Paris Hilton’s co-star on The Simple Life? Nicole Richie
34. What is the hottest planet in the solar system? Venus
35. Who said “Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth”? Jesus
36. Jim Croce song says Leroy Brown was “Badder than old King Kong, Meaner than a
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _”. Junkyard dog
37. What direction is 180 degrees from North on a compass? South
38. Who was Pinocchio’s father? Geppetto
39. Which drink was promoted by the song “I’d Like to Teach the World to Sing”? Coke
40. What was the sequel to Scream called? Scream 2
41 Which group sang YMCA? Village people
42. What is the postal abbreviation for Alaska? AK
43. Which Ford first mass produced cars? Henry
44. Who made Little Richard sing “Good Golly”? Miss Molly
45. Who led Iraq into the 1990 Gulf War? Suddam Hussein
46. In which city did The Godfather take place? New York
47. What was the Nationality of the hero of Braveheart? Scottish
48. What state South Park set in? Colorado
49. What is the main ingredient in a brick? Clay
50. How many are in a baker’s dozen? 13