1) When patriot spy Nathan Hale was caught by the British, how was he executed: By hanging, firing squad or beheading?
2) Who was the first person to win two Noble prizes Albert Einstein, Marie Curie or Lines Pauling?
3) Cameron Diaz made her big screen debut in what movie: Feeling Minnesota, The mask or There’s Something About Mary?
4) What sport begins with love and ends with a handshake?
5) Who was the fourth president of the United States: John Quincy Adams, James Monroe or James Madison?
6) According to Kenny Rogers The Gambler “You gotta know when to hold ‘em, know when to fold ‘em/ Know when to walk away know when to _ _ _”
70 True or False President Coolidge was born in Vermont on the Fourth of July?
8) In what US state was the first candy bar created?
9) What working class musician from New Jersey was hailed as the New Bob Dylan?
10) The first Pokemon trained by Ash Ketchum was _ _ _ _ _ _ _?
11) In which Chris Farley movie can you find him singing “Fat Guy In A Little Coat”?
12) In American Idiot Green Day sings ”Don’t want to be an American idiot, one nation controlled by the _ _ _ _ _”
13) Introduced in 1903, how many crayons did the first box of Crayolas contain: six, eight or ten?
14) What kind of animal is Gumby’s pal Pokey?
15) What museum is home to the Mona Lisa?
16) True or False: The cape at the southern tip of Africa is called Cape Horn.
17) Who wrote The legend of Sleepy Hollow: Nathaniel Hawthorne, Edgar Allen Poe or Washington Irving?
18) The cotton gin revolutionized the cotton industry by removing what from the cotton?
19) According to an ad jingle, the ingredients of a Big Mac are “Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, _ _ _ _ _ _ _, onions on a sesame seed bun.”
20) What king was toppled in the French Revolution: Ling Louis XIV, King Louis XV or King Louis XV!?
21) Sprite’s advertising slogan is: “_ _ _ _ your thirst”
22) True or False: Virginia is the birthplace of the US president who is on the $1 bill
23) What does the S stand for in NASCAR?
24) Which of these men was born in Texas: George W. Bush, Sam Houston, Ross Perot?
25) Which of these metals does not occur naturally: Silver, copper or bronze?
26) Name the Queen rock-opera anthem lip synched by Wayne and Garth in the 1992 movie Wayne’s World.
27) By what process do plants convert sunlight into energy?
28) What role did James Earl Jones play in the movie Star Wars, released in 1977?
29) According to the 23rd Psalm “The Lord is my _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. I shall not want”
30) What college bowl game is called the “Granddaddy of Them All”?
31) By what title is the crown prince of France commonly known: Viscomte, Dauphin or Petit Prince?
32) The Lords Prayer begins “Our Father who art in heaven _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ be thy name.”
33) Where did Napoleon meet his death: Elba, St. Helena or Waterloo?
34) Which Grand Slam tennis championship is played on grass?
35) What brand of underwear does Michael Jordan endorse: Jockey, Fruit of the Loom or Hanes?
36) What is the world’s largest island?
37) True or False: There are 56 signatures on the Declaration of Independence.
38) Who was the oldest of the Three Musketeers: Athos, Porthos, or Aramis
39) How many balls are used in a regular pocket billiards (pool) game?
40) What famous physicist and astronomer shares his name with a cookie?
2) Marie Curie
3) The Mask
5) James Madison
7) True. 1872
8) Pennsylvania (by Milton Hershey)
9) Bruce Springsteen
11) Tommy Boy
16) False (It’s the Cape of Good Hope)
17) Washington Irving
20) King Louis XVI
24) Ross Perot
26) Bohemian rhapsody
28) Voice of darth Vader
30) Rose Bowl
33) St. Helena
39) 16 (15 numbered, one cue)